Tuesday, September 15, 2009

weekend of the busy!

the weekend was busy as usual. should i be surprised??? the fun things are pictured below. the rest was just keeping up (well, almost) with the chores and feeding this crew.
cody had a game...
and he helped dad with worship at the park...
taylor got a cute new haircut...
there was refereeing...
and goal keeping!

whew, i'm tired just thinking of it all again. we definitely had one of those in the car weekends☺


4 comments:

Julie said...

Taylor - I love your haircut! So stylish!

Jenny - Those kids are getting way too big. Tell them to put bricks on their heads so they will quit growing! I love your new blog pic, by the way. *sigh* I'm feeling really old now...

jenny said...

yea, i wish we could go back about 6 years. better yet start over completely! i'd do it all again!!!

i get the "old" thing. looking at wyatt especially makes me feel a bit old!

Tamara Lund D.C. said...

Your busy days sound like my busy days. I love seeing pictures of the kids.

Paula said...

Love these pictures. Such memories to treasure.