o.k so my sweet friend invited me on face book yesterday. i've heard that it can be addicting, but i think overwhelming is more like it! my email inbox went from 33 messages to 74! i have 31 new friends and am sluggishly working my way through figuring out the system. i really think i am getting to that age where new technology is just, well, too new for me to catch on quickly to. kind of like when i was a kid and my parents got answering machines. it took them a while to figure out how all of the buttons worked, and how not to leave the greeting with the words... shoot, or oh no, in them because they couldn't figure out how to turn the thing off.
anyway, thanks neena... it's fun mingling with everybody. see you in FB!
3 comments:
Oh no, I just figured out how to blog! It will take me forever to figure out facebook! Love ya!
one thing at a time love... we aren't as young as we used to be! MISS YOU.
Jenny,
I almost cried when I clicked on this blog just at the sheer beauty of that flower and the pink background and the faith that enfolded it all. Pink and yellow are my favorite colors and I so rarely see anyone brave enough to put them together. I absolutely love it!
I laughed at your facebook post. For my birthday a friend somehow organized a bunch of people to invite me to facebook. I felt SO loved . . . and it helped me give up my aversion to having to learn another system. It was a fun birthday present--much better than the "present" from my 12 year old who broke his arm that day. I still cringe when I think of the piercing scream that emanated from him as he fell.
Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog. God bless!
Post a Comment