
oh how nice it is to get away! out of town, out of the normal way of life and away from the "real world". raleigh and i were blessed with this last weekend. our sweet friends from illinois came to california to visit family, so we headed to the bay area to visit them. what was supposed to be a day in the city we turned into a mini vacation for the two of us.
after much thought and prayer, raleigh and i decided to have an overnight trip, something we haven't had in years. i love my kids, but i needed the r and r with my guy. it was a truly relaxing and wonderful getaway.
thanks to all who helped as we farmed out the kids. you are all awesome!!!
3 comments:
Jenny - I love that picture! Can you send it to me? AS I said, the only ones I got have Ralph and Raleigh goofing off. It is a more typical collection, but not good for the picture frame...
yes, we can swap. did you get the others?
I did get them. The first two were so goofy and the third one we were so serious! What were we thinking when that picture was taken?
Post a Comment