Thursday, June 11, 2009

birthdays

the climax of a busy school year is always celebrating cody and taylors birthday as summer begins. this is a slide show of the highlights of the weekend. unfortunately i didn't get as many pictures of cody as i would have liked, but he had a great time despite this fact. they celebrated personally with friends and together with family. enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey my Harrelson friends! I really enjoyed the pictures of Cody and Taylor (I almost called her sissie!) You two look so very different than you did even two years ago when we were there visiting! I can hardly believe how much you have grown and how grown up you look!! You are quite the handsome and beautiful Harrelsons! Miss all of you and glad to see the summer start with nice birthday celebrations! I am greatly looking forward to seeing your faces in a couple of weeks even for the brief visit that we will have. Yes, even though it will be early in the morning, everyone is going to get up!

Much love, Ralph