Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a step of health

i'd like to invite you all to check out my friend's new blog. she is more of a mentor i suppose, beings that we go to her for spiritual advice, as well as health tips, homeschool help, and everything in between. (and if you want to be really technical we used to be related by marriage)

i love her dearly because she is real. as i have said before, i love real people. not as in, yes they do exist, but as in, they are who they are and will gladly be transparent with you, a quality that i feel most of the world lacks today. it has been her passion the last few years to get back to basics where food is concerned, so as to help her family and friends learn to live a healthier lifestyle. while i understand that not everything she posts applies to us all, you will notice that she has done her homework. she will be the first to tell you to figure out how to make things work for you and your family. "take baby steps", she will often say. that is another thing i love about her, a non pushy attitude.

i hope you find this blog informative and helpful. be blessed!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I checked out Cindy's new blog and I really like it! I even signed up to follow it (she probably will have no idea who I am, but that's ok!). I like her idea of baby steps - and I really like your/her perspective of not "do everything I say", but rather "just take what applies to you and go with it." You have a great approach, Jenny, and I get a lot of encouragement from you!