Thursday, July 17, 2008

baby clare

we got to meet our new niece monday. clare olivia tippett.
what a doll. i saw grandaddy, athan and gianna in her. i wonder who other people see? 

i look forward to getting to know her as she grows up. i'm sure she will be as sweet and unique as the rest of her siblings.

and... i can't wait to snuggle with her again! it's been a long time since i got to hold a newborn.  (smile)

2 comments:

Jennie Lou said...

And we can't wait to have your company again!

winterizing said...

I'm probably the only one who sees August in Clare. Her appearance reminds me so much of him in his first days. I think it's around the mouth or maybe the set of her eyes. I'm not sure.

Like you Jenny, I love to get a cuddle in. The smell of newborn is exquisite.

Dearma