this year for the fourth of july, she made a red, white and blue cheesecake from scratch. i didn't cook like that until i was much older. different childhoods i guess. she is always trying to create new and exciting recipes.
one of her favorite things to do is dress candice up and take pictures of her. the other evening she did just that, trying to create the perfect old fashioned setting for a teddybear tea party. the two girls worked for an hour or more setting things up, dressing up and working on the photo shoot. they had a good time! and, as you can see, candice has as much fun in front of the camera as taylor has behind it!


1 comment:
Way to go, Taylor! I can not WAIT to see what awesome things God has in store for you! Talent beyond your years. I hear what your saying, Jen! I am still trying to figure OUT what I love to do! You are doing a great job.Very nice picture, Candice. Did you have tea with your bear?
Love, Neena
Post a Comment